If Apple made cookbooks...

evensoul

30 Nov, 2013 02:31 AM

There are many recipe organization sites available these days, but Plan to Eat is the only one that has nailed the tricky balance between features and complexity. The site packs enormous punch (Import recipes from anywhere, shopping lists that auto-sort into supermarket categories, "cooking view," etc.), but it presents all that power through a carefully orchestrated user interface that never overwhelms. The site gets out of the way so you can shop and cook with grace. After experimenting with all of the well known competing options, I simply cannot recommend it enough. A big thank you to the husband and wife team of Plan to Eat for literally changing the way my family eats!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by christopher on 30 Nov, 2013 05:03 PM

Wow. Thanks so much for the feedback! You made our day and we really appreciate it.

Do you mind if we add this to our testimonials?

2. 2 Posted by ktbowron on 08 Dec, 2013 10:59 PM

I was going to say all of the above....after years of trying different sites and using multiple programs, websites, apps, etc this one works exactly how I would make it if I knew how!

I love the comment "If Apple made cookbooks...." that says it perfectly!

3. 3 Posted by Jason Smith on 01 Mar, 2014 04:44 AM

Christopher - you are welcome to add this to testimonials. Keep up the good work!

4. christopher closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2014 05:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac