So Happy To Find This Site

BeautifulHouseLife

06 Oct, 2013 11:52 PM

I am thrilled to have found this site. I am a long time ( since 2003 ) , user of another site . Recently they changed the meal planner so that its just uncomfortable and unusable for me . I was just able to transfer over 200 of my recipes from the other site to plan to eat . The transfer was a snap! My meal plan for the week is done . I cant believe how fast it was to move everything over .

I am on the free trial but I am sure that I will be buying the yearly membership .

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by christopher on 07 Oct, 2013 05:44 PM

Thanks for the feedback! And welcome, we're thrilled to have you.

Do you mind if we add your comments to our testimonials?

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you get up and running.

2. 2 Posted by BeautifulHouseL... on 07 Oct, 2013 09:00 PM

Feel free to add my comments :)

3. 3 Posted by BeautifulHouseL... on 07 Oct, 2013 10:59 PM

OK I am even more happy ..... I have a membership to a recipe site called Just a Pinch . My other meal planners site could not import their recipes but I just discovered that Plan to Eat can. I can also grab my recipes from food.com . Plan to eat is helping me to centralize all my recipes from a bunch of different sites .

I would love the ability to create a cookbook with my defined categories from Plan to eat .

4. 4 Posted by BeautifulHouseL... on 07 Oct, 2013 11:00 PM

* A printed cookbook

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by christopher on 08 Oct, 2013 03:07 PM

Got it.

We've actually looked into this a number of times, but keep running into a roadblock with finding a digital printer that can link up with our system.

If any of you know of a good "print on demand" printer, please let us know about them. We would love to be able to provide this service to Plan to Eaters.

6. 6 Posted by BeautifulHouseL... on 08 Oct, 2013 04:21 PM

I was going to say Taste Book but as I can see from this link you have already looked into that .

http://www.plantoeat.com/help/discussions/questions/830-tastebook-import

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac