Great new updates to PTE

Heysgirl

01 Oct, 2013 01:14 AM

Love some of the new features, and maybe there's more I haven't discovered yet. The colour coded courses in the planner make it much easier to see when things are planned. The drag issues have been fixed - at first I panicked when I didn't see the Drag On/Off option, but nice not to have to toggle. And things don't move around by accident in the planner when your finger catches them. Great being able to add notes or ingredients directly where you need them.
Haven't tried shopping list yet - but can we now add items throughout the week and not have them wiped out when a list gets generated?
Nice upgrades, Thanks
K

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Clint on 01 Oct, 2013 03:02 AM

Hi,

Thanks for noticing and I'm glad you like the updates! If you have any issues using the planner on your tablet please let us know.

I don't understand what you mean by adding items throughout the week. Can you explain what you are trying to do in more detail?

• If you manually add items to your list they should stay there until your remove them, check them off using the mobile site, or use the reset list button with the "remove manually added items" option selected.
    • However, if you add an ingredient to your planner it (like your recipes) will only show if it matches the range on your shopping list.

Clint

2. 2 Posted by Becky on 01 Oct, 2013 01:00 PM

Love, love, love the new updates!! Y'all just keep getting better and better! And the mobile app - fantastic! Where would I be without you??

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Clint on 01 Oct, 2013 04:20 PM

Thanks Becky!

4. 4 Posted by Heysgirl on 01 Oct, 2013 08:36 PM

Clint - you are being kind...I totally missed the box to check/check off removing added items when regenerating lists! Thanks for the call out - this will make my grocery list building so much easier.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Clint on 01 Oct, 2013 10:24 PM

Hi Heysgirl,

I'm glad I was able to help! There are a lot of features packed into Plan to Eat, and some of them are not that obvious.

Clint

6. Clint closed this discussion on 01 Oct, 2013 10:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac