I love Plan to Eat!

CathyR

28 Jan, 2013 12:02 AM

I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with your website! I enjoy using it... meal planning is now fun, and not the chore it used to be! I've tried lots of ways like planning menus on paper, creating a spreadsheet of recipes that I could sort by main ingredient, etc., and other ways but I still ended up with lots of food from the grocery store that I didn't know what to do with and lots of scrambled egg dinners. You've helped me add organization to my planning, variety to our meals, and time to my day! I spent some birthday money on my subscription and it was one of my favorite gifts. :)

I love the way the site just does what I am thinking, like if I'm considering a recipe I can just put my mouse over it to review the ingredients (and it lists them simply, without units - genius!) instead of opening a new page and having to come back. I LOVE the "cook from my pantry" feature - that's probably the best part. I can even change the font size to reduce the number of pages of my shopping list - you've thought of everything. And I love having all of my recipes in one organized place. Your website works just like my mind does, only I didn't know what I needed until I used Plan to Eat.

I also like your business model. We are small business owners who homeschool too, and it makes me happy to support your family while paying for a wonderful service. Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Clint on 28 Jan, 2013 07:08 PM

Thank you very much Cathy! Your testimonial is a wonderful encouragement to
    our family and business!

Clint

*Plan to Eat - Simple Meal Planning
    *www.plantoeat.com

[email blocked]
    facebook.com/plantoeat
    twitter.com/plantoeat

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac