Paleo Autoimmune!

deb5746

05 May, 2013 08:37 PM

Anyone dealing with the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol? We are learning to do without tomatoes! and potatoes! and bell peppers! Learning to use other starches like jicama. :)

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by THuffman on 07 Jan, 2018 10:01 PM

I would love to be added! Just starting the AIP and would love to share recipes.

2. 32 Posted by Tallulah on 26 Feb, 2018 09:29 AM

Hi - I have a lot of recipes that don't use nightshades but are not necessarily fully AIP. Feel free to take a look around - use the tag "arthritis" to find non nightshade recipes. Also, have you tried "Nomato sauce" - a tomato sauce alternative that doesn't use nightshades. Can be a godsend for dishes needing a sauce when you're off dairy.

3. 33 Posted by Tallulah on 26 Feb, 2018 09:45 AM

Hi, I'm following a variation of AIP for arthritis (no dairy, eggs, gluten, corn, soya, refined sugar, nightshades). I have about 250 recipes that meet this spec (or can be very easily tweaked to meet it), and would love to share ideas. Just add me as a friend and take a look!

4. 34 Posted by Rejoicevermore1... on 18 Mar, 2018 08:55 PM

I am new to Plan to Eat and on my 3rd week full AIP, eventually i hope to transition back to full paleo. i am slowly filling my recipe book with more AIP recipes. i would Love to be friends with some other AIP'ers.

5. 35 Posted by AmericanVenus on 25 Mar, 2018 05:55 PM

Hi! Please add me. Both my son and I have AI issues. Thank you! :)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac