Take Shape for Life / TSFL / Medifast / Lean & Green anyone?

DebJarDen

21 Jul, 2016 03:59 AM

This may sound counter-intuitive for a recipe website, but I'm dropping a few pounds through Medifast and there are opportunities here and there to actually cook (phew!). I've been gathering L&G recipes and MF tweaks from facebook, Pinterest, etc., and would love to share if anyone else has some! Please add me as a friend if so. (Otherwise, I have tons of other recipes meeting all kinds of categories if anyone would like them.) Thanks! Deb

1. 1 Posted by mwobbe on 21 Sep, 2016 02:08 PM

Hi Deb! I am new to Medifast (3 weeks on) and I would love to friend you here on PTE! I am just starting to add L&G recipes...I will for sure tag them as such!

2. 2 Posted by sramsey on 12 Jan, 2017 05:58 AM

I also just started Medifast and am a PTE addict! Would love to friend both of you if that's ok!

3. 3 Posted by Halliekw on 16 Jun, 2017 05:58 PM

I am also starting for the second time :) TSFL (take shape for life aka Medifast) on Monday. Can I also friend into this recipe group?

4. 4 Posted by anniebgirl on 15 May, 2018 01:19 PM

would love to be a part of this

5. 5 Posted by blanchidot on 20 May, 2018 06:09 PM

Me too, I just started (week 2) and need to find some ideas and maybe hacks for the fuelings.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac