arthritis and inflammation fighters

jacqim

24 Jan, 2016 07:46 PM

Just starting here at plan to eat. I'm looking for good recipes for fighting inflammation from arthritis (RA and OA). Any help would be appreciated.

1. 1 Posted by faithfulrose on 07 Feb, 2016 08:11 PM

At I have worked on changing how to cook, I am relying on Plan to Eat to help me organize that. I found it easier to create "simple" recipes like how to cook rice, even though I know how, it makes the shopping list feature more complete to include these what I think of as "small" recipes. I am hoping to share recipes with someone who is also working toward inflammation fighting as I can tell a difference when I eat differently. I'm not an paleo purist but a gluten reductionist. I really liked the book "The Autoimmune Solution" by Amy Meyers which has a number of recipes. I've manually entered some and taken some from her website but sure would be nice to split that task up and share recipes.

2. 2 Posted by hungrymamma on 18 Mar, 2016 06:33 PM

Hi there
    I am also looking for inflammation reducing recipes

3. 3 Posted by Tammy Mann on 18 Apr, 2016 08:48 PM

I am also interested

4. 4 Posted by tvouk on 04 Sep, 2016 06:16 PM

I am also interested

5. 5 Posted by tvouk on 04 Sep, 2016 06:29 PM

6. 6 Posted by Shantea1 on 13 Oct, 2017 04:06 PM

I am looking for these types of recipes also. I am focusing on anti inflammation food and the Mediterranean diet type foods.

7. 7 Posted by PAangel on 19 Nov, 2017 06:57 PM

Please add me to this group :-)

8. 8 Posted by mrayon on 24 Nov, 2017 10:43 PM

The Plant Paradox program may interest some of you. It is a delicious low lectin which is anti inflammatory way of eating. Request me as a friend if you are interested in low lectin recipes.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac